Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ABCs of Me

Since I have so many new followers, (Hi guys!) I thought it would be fun to tell you a little about myself.

{A} Age: 30
{B} Bed size: King, I need my space
{C} Chore you hate: Unloading the dishwasher. I have no problem loading it but for some reason I hate to unload it.

{D} Dogs: Diesel our Bullmastiff and Scout the grumpy old man is a Boxer
{E} Essential start to your day: Coffee. Even on the weekend I need my cup of coffee to feel alive. I usually only ever drink one cup though. More than that and I usually get a tummy ache
{F} Favorite color:  Sparkly Red or white
{G} Gold or Silver: Silver. 
{H} Height: 5' 11"
{I} Instruments you play: I played the violin in 5th grade, does that count?
{J} Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
For some reason I can't find another picture of the three of them. Hayes had gotten a hold of my camera and left a finger print on my lenses. Oh course by the time I cleaned it, the kids had moved
{K} Kids: 3 Step daughter Ariana age 12, step son Shawn age 8, son Hayes 13 months
{L} Live: Washington State
{M} Married: Will be 6 years this June.  
{N} Nicknames:BritNic(my mom) Britt, Britta(my grandma and now Chris), Bob (my dad), Britty (Chris)
{O} Overnight hospital stays: Just when Hayes was born
{P} Pet peeve: When people use cliche words that don't make sense, like epic
{Q} Quote: It's a bible verse. She does him good not harm all the days of her life. Proverbs 31.12
{R} Righty or Lefty: Righty.
Jess and his beautiful girlfriend Celina

{S} Siblings: 1 a brother Jess who is 24
{T} Time you wake up: 5:50 on weekdays and whenever Hayes wakes me up on the weekend
{U} University attended: Ummm Whatcom Community College. haha
{V} Vegetables you dislike: Eggplant
Eh who cares if he makes me late, when he looks like that! haha

{W} What makes you run late: Chris! haha
{X} X-Rays you've had: My arm twice when I was little, both times it wasn't broken but I did bend the bone. I think my teeth are the only other x-rays I have had.
{Y} Yummy food: Chips and dip
{Z} Zoo animal favorite: I have no clue bears?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I really didn't get my coffee this morning and I think it's thrown my day off (between wearing a different belt than my usual with my belt buckle and NOT knowing how to get it off to flat out poking myself in the eye with my finger. oy!) And that photo of Chris, yeah Hayes looks just like his daddy.

Hall Around Texas said...

Ooh, I hate unloading the dishwasher too!! Haha, Love W and your caption on the photo!

Sarah said...

Ha! I'm tall too! 5'10". Also played the violin when I was younger as well. :) And hello!!! Your grumpy old man dog is adorable!!

Macey said...

I hate unloading the dishwasher too!
And putting laundry away! Blech!

Fort Western Stores said...

Thanks for the great introduction! Your dogs are great, and the kids are cute.

Suzi @ chores and chandeliers said...

LOVE IT!!!!
Nice to meet you!
Look forward to learning more about you through your blog!