Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Blog Swap Show and Tell


Today I am linking up to show what I received for the blog swap! I was linked up with  Leigh Anne at Simply Swarbrick





Leigh Anne sent me such cute stuff! I got an oven mitt, pot holder, towel, acrylic straw cup and Ghiradelli chocloates. I have been eying the acrylic cups but I have just never bought myself one. I was so excited to get it! I use it everyday at work Chris and I had the chocolates polished off the first night. haha. The towel and mitt and pot holder are all in my kitchen and look super cute. 
Thanks so much Leigh Anne, and thanks girls for hosting this. I had so much fun.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

What a fun package! Love those chocolates- they would be gone quickly here too.

Beth Ann said...

Fun stuff! I love those kinds of cups. Thanks for participating and linking-up and Merry Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

You got such cute stuff!!
Merry Christmas :D

Nicole said...

Such a fun package!! especially to get in the mail and not get bills. haha! Super cute!!!