Friday, December 14, 2012

2012 Year in Review April-June




Well you all should be happy to know that we did get out a little more last spring, than we did in the winter.

April- Mom, Hayes and I continued with our Costco shopping trips. 



We went to opening day of the farmer's market. 


We even made it out for a couple of walks with friends. Apparently we had pretty nice weather. Haha definitely a surprise for Washington.


Hayes celebrated his first Easter and Chris was still working out of town.

Chris was less than thrilled when he saw this picture of his boy! haha

May- Chris finally came back home to stay! I was rough living without daddy.


I had two exciting milestones in May. I turned 30 on the 26th and that same day I cut a foot off my hair. It was my first big girl hair cut.

Before
After
Hayes was in a phase of pulling my hair all the time and it just had to go. haha. Now I might just be growing it back out.


June- Hayes said mama for the first time, which just so happened to be his first word! =)


We took Hayes on his first trip to Cabellas. Really not too exciting with a 6 month old.


Chris celebrated fathers day by going fishing with his friend. 


The end of June we celebrated two of our nephews graduating high school. Chris's brother Kevin and his daughter Hannah were visiting from Montana. 



That was our April through June. What were you guys up to? Link up and join the party. Oh did I mention that by linking up you are in the drawing to win a bunch of cool stuff? Well you are, so go do it!

Oh and come back next week to see what we were up to last summer.


6 comments:

Jill said...

Ah, I'm having so much fun reading these posts, and seeing pictures of Baby Hayes! The bunny pics are too cute!

I love your haircut, it looks great on you :) So glad your hubs came home to stay!!

Angi said...

I love your haircut!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures, especially the one with baby Hayes in the Easter bunny outfit :D My cousin put a bow in my son's hair once and I sent a picture to daddy and he wasn't happy at all haha!
That's great that your hubs came home!!
Wow that was a lot of hair that you cut off! Dang! Looks great :D

Mrs. Match said...

Wow, that haircut looks amazing! Hehhe, love the easter bunny pictures. I know my hubby is excited to take his son to Cabella's someday. :-)

Nicole said...

I have never been to a Costco. So need to go to one someday if I ever find one :). And Farmer's Market's are the best but not better than that picture of Hayes in the Bunny costume. He makes a cute Bunny! And yey for Chris being home with you guys!!

Emmy said...

Hi! Finally getting to read this- Friday threw me for a spin. And wow a foot off your hair!! That is awesome. Did it feel tons lighter? Love the picture with your husband and son on the floor- so cute!!

Great recap! Looking forward to the next one.