Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Southern Mama's Blog Hop

This is my first time ever participating in a blog hop. I love meeting new people so I thought why not?

I am definitely not from the South but I always wished I was. I am from Western Washington, about a 100 miles North of Seattle. In fact I live closer to Vancouver, BC than Seattle. The summer after I graduated high school, I thought long and hard about moving to the South. Where? At the time I was thinking somewhere in one of the Carolina's on the coast. Anyway, obviously I didn't, so now I just live a vicariously Southern life through all the blogs I read.

Thanks for stopping by, and I look forward to getting to know you!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Thanks for joining in on the Southern Mama Blog Hop! Your name made me giggle! haha

Can't wait to get to "know" you more!

xo,
Sonja {Running In Pearls}

Megan Card said...

Welcome to the Southern Mama's Blog Hop!! Looking forward to connecting with you!