Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights



How Far Along? 32 weeks 5 days

Size of Baby? 17 1/2" and 4 1/2 pounds.

Gender? A BOY! Hayes Lucas Olson

Maternity Clothes? Still none, but my shirts seem to be getting a little short, I guess I will just have to wear a tank top under everything.

Movement? I haven't felt his hands very much this week. If Chris or I put any weight on my stomach he will try to push it off, I think he is getting squished.

Sleep? Still the same. I am starting to get tired more at work. It is a struggle to stay awake in the afternoons.

Symptoms? None really, I get heart burn quite a bit but its not too bad and if I take a Zantac I'm good.

Best Moment of the Week? Oh I don't know, everything is starting to run together. Work is getting harder, I have a hard time concentrating and being productive. Obviously since I am typing this a 2pm on a Thursday. Haha I realized I just listed the worst part of the week not the best. Right now I am just trying to get by.

So I got the pictures from the baby shower, I just keep forgetting to bring the CD to work so I can post them. Hopefully I will remember soon, but no guarantees. And here is another picture taken in the work bathroom, because I'm classy like that! I definitely think I look bigger this week!


No comments: