Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 25 weeks 3 days

Size of Baby? About 14 inches long and just under 2 pounds. The size of a rutabaga. I hope he's cuter than that Rutabaga!

Gender? A boy Hayes ? Olson

Movement? He has set sleep and awake patterns. I feel him moving about every 3 hours.

Sleep? Still just great. They only time I lose sleep is if Chris is snoring or the dogs are barking!

Symptoms? I'm still getting upset stomachs and the doctor said that is perfectly normal because all your insides are moving out of the way to make room for baby. I have also been a little nauseous this week and have thrown up a couple of times, not sure what that is all about.

Cravings? Still no cravings, thank goodness I'm not wanting sweets! I have my glucose test in a couple of weeks and I just hope I pass.

Best Moment of the Week? Getting to see another ultrasound of Hayes. He cooperated much better this time. Mom and I got to see lots of cute movements. He looks like he is going to have my short upper lip and Chris's shoulders and barrel chest. I also found out that he is positioned head down and his head is all the way down at my cervix which would explain all the pressure. Also when I got weighed at the doctor I am down a total of 7 pounds! Woohoo go me!

I promise I will take a picture and post it soon!

No comments: