Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 20 weeks 3 days. Oh my gosh I'm halfway there!

Size of baby? 10 inches head to heel. 10 1/2 ounces.

Gender? We find out the day after tomorrow!

Movement? I am pretty sure I have felt what feels like bubbles popping, I have heard that is probably baby.

Sleep? Every once in awhile it is hard to get comfortable, but once I'm asleep I'm out!

Symptoms? I still have a stuffy nose most of the time.

Cravings? Food usually still doesn't sound the best. I'm just generally not very hungry, unless I'm at work and there's nothing to eat. haha

Best Moment of the Week? Well it hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure it will be when we have our ultrasound on Thursday and then I think mom and I are going down to Babies R Us this weekend!

No comments: