Monday, June 20, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 16 weeks 2 days

Size of Baby? 4 1/2" Head to Bottom 3 1/2 ounces. About the size of an avocado.

Maternity Clothes? None so far

Gender? Hopefully find out soon! Baby was very shy and relaxed at last ultrasound so hopefully we will be able to find out.

Movement? maybe? I haven't felt anything for sure that I know is baby.

Sleep? I love sleeping. I usually fit in a nap on the weekends too.

Symptoms? I pretty much don't feel pregnant. I go to the bathroom a little more but that is about it.

Cravings? I am wanting Marion berry cobbler or just blackberries and ice cream

Best Moment of the Week? Um I didn't really do much this week, and nothing exciting happened.

1 comment:

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

Glad you are feeling well! I am so happy to be back to normal! I was really sick during my first trimester.

I hope you get to find out the sex really soon! It's such an amazing experience!!