Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights










How far along? 14 weeks 3 days (that's going by the ultrasound size)




Size of the baby? 3 1/2" head to bottom. Weighs about 1 1/2 ounces. The size of a lemon.




Maternity Clothes? None. I bought jeans with a stretchy waist band before I even knew I was pregnant. I do love my stretchy capris and tanktops on the weekends.




Gender? I don't know when I get to find out. I have a Dr appointment on June 24th so hopefully he will schedule an ultrasound appointment then!




Movement? I haven't felt any. When we had ultrasound, the tech said we have a very calm baby, it took 3 tries to get the baby to move enough so she could get her measurements. The baby just liked to snuggle in.




Sleep? I sleep just fine now. I was getting up a couple times a night to use the bathroom during my first trimester. I started sleeping with a pillow, I think all this helps, is to keep Chris away so I don't get to hot.




Cravings? I was loving strawberries, but now I am back to food not really sounding good. Oh well I guess it keeps me from gaining a bunch of weight. haha




Systoms? I have an upset stomach a lot and I feel like I have cramps sometimes, which I read a round ligament pains.




Best moment of the week? I rode on the back of the motorcycle, I was worried it would vibrate to much, but baby seemed to like all the fresh air.

No comments: